October 15, 2009

Sneaker of the Day -- Air Jordan 1 Retro "Leroy Smith"


Jordan Brand has officially released this Air Jordan I Retro “Leroy Smith” sneakers that come in Black, Red, Purple, and Gold which fully compliment Leroy Smith’s outfits, which can be seen in his “My Gift to the Game” video. The “Leroy Smith” Air Jordan I’s feature Smith’s name stitched on the tongue label and combines some of the most cliche colors of the 90’s onto the shoe. The Air Jordan I Retro “Leroy Smith” is now available at select Jordan Brand retailers including Citysole.


Whoa!!! Can anybody say, straight fiiiirreeee! These new Air Jordan 1 Retros are some of the fiercest sneakers I've seen lately. The colorway mixture is my favorite aspect of the shoe. I instantly fell in love with the pallet. I give the new Retro 1's a 5 out of 5 stars... And that's a first! -JS

No comments:

Post a Comment