October 13, 2009

Crackberry Catch of the Day -- "A Litte Bit of Me"



A couple months ago, I decided to pack up shop and move my life down to Miami, FL.  I had basically spent my entire life up to that point, in North Carolina, but it was time for a change. A change of scenery, a change of pace, a change of mindset. It was time to make things happen for myself. With big city dreams and the heart of a champion, I decided to take the plunge and relocate along with two great friends of mine. I have had intense plans of greatness ever since I was a young boy, and finally at the age of 23, it was time to set these plans into motion. My body is constantly flowing with creative juices. Sometimes I am not even aware of how to channel them, but I know the world needs to see. My three passions: music, writing, and fashion, have been a focal point for many years now. I have tried my hardest to shift my focus to other areas, but I am continually brought back to these three. By no means do I have my life's plan all mapped out yet, but I have begun my new journey, the next chapter of my life. In what way will I incorporate these three areas and make them one, huge success for myself? That, I am working on daily. I have decided that it is time to take the planning and draw out a map for myself, then just jump in! There is always necessary logistical action to be taken, but at some point you must simply go for it all. That is what I have learned recently, and that is what I am attempting to accomplish on a day to day basis. So back to where this post all started... It is more than just reppin' where you come from. It's a reminder to stay grounded and always remember your roots. Never forget how you got to where you are today.

1 comment:

  1. You've come a long way babe. I am so proud of everything you've done since we've been down here! You surprise me everyday with new ideas!!! Never cease to amaze me. I can't wait to see how you and Derek's plan unfolds. I'm happy that I can watch from the sidelines throughout it all.

    ReplyDelete