October 7, 2009

Crackberry Catch of the Day + Quote/Thought of the Day


Today, as this car was stopped in front of me at the light, my mind began to race. Thoughts of ambition, accomplishment, and greatness. By no means do I measure the value of someone's success with their material wealth, but I do believe that I will get there one day! I am consistently focused on bettering myself and reaching new heights. Failure is not an option. Yes, I will fall, but more importantly, I will get back up and dust myself off ten times out of ten! God grant me greatness, that I may impact the world in a positive light! My dream is to inspire others, who will in turn, inspire! Keep the ball rolling...
"Everyone who doubted me is askin for forgiveness. If you aint been a part of it, at least you got to witness" - Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment