October 20, 2009

30th Anniversary Top Ten


adidas’ Top Ten turns 30 this year, and no respectable sneaker maker would let one of their iconic models slip through the year without a commemorative colorway. adidas tops this and comes out with two, one released earlier this year, and the second colorway which is available at select retailers at the moment. Crafted from a full grain black leather upper, the kicks remain predominantly black with slight accents of red and blue wrapping the heel. The 30th Anniversary emblem is featured on the heels and the “1979″ (year Top Ten debuted with the help of input from former basketball star, Rick Barry) along with the adidas logo are printed on the blue piping. Grab your pair at Wish today.
> adidas




adidas is probably my least favorite major shoe brand, but when I see something by them that I truly like, I pay homage. That is just the case with these bad boys. I love the colorway, the three patent leather stripes, and the 30th anniversary logo. Overall, I give the Top Ten a 4 out of 5 stars. -JS

No comments:

Post a Comment