October 29, 2009

2010 Preseason Coaches Poll

The top five of the ESPN/USA Today men's coaches' poll:
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

For the complete ESPN/USA Today poll, click here.

It's the MOST WONDERFUL tiiiiiiiiiiime of the yeeeeeeeear!! Sorry, I have Christmas carols on the brain, but also a true statement nonetheless. My favorite sports season is almost back in action, and my boys from Chapel Hill are ready to defend their crown. With the loss of three starters, as well as sixth man of the year Danny Green, it will be tough to match last years run of dominance, but never count Roy Williams out. He is a masterful recruiter, and still has some beef from last year's bunch. In addition, he has also summoned, arguably one of the best recruiting classes ever. Should be a fun year for my Tar Heels, although filled with a few more downs than I would prefer. The Heels still have a good shot at making a deep run come March, however. -JS


No comments:

Post a Comment