October 20, 2009

Crackberry Catch of the Day - "Band-Aids"



As I was pondering on the statement  labeled on the above Polaroid, I was brought to my realization to the meaning behind my personal metaphor. My "band-aids" in life are my friends and family. Just under my faith, my family is the most important thing to me in this world, and I included in my kindred, friend relationships in that category. When life is giving you body blow after bone crushing body blow, your friends and family should be there to soften the hits and aid in the healing process. Keep them close and be sure to repay the favors when they are due. If not for family, I honestly believe that life would be less fulfilling. You cannot experience the true joy in anything until you share it with those closest to you. -JS

No comments:

Post a Comment