September 10, 2009

Wanted!! "What Inspires You??"

So I was asked a pretty intense question today that somewhat caught me off guard. What inspires me..?? My initial thought was that I spend so much time directing the subject to others, that I haven't had time to write about what is truly inspirational to me. I work so hard to come up with inspirational snippets for you guys, and I think that it's time that I let you guys in on what inspires me. So be waiting for the post coming up soon! In the mean time, I'd love to hear from you. Anything that inspires you - any stories, any specific people, any examples, anything! Feel free to email them to me or send them to me via twitter, and I'll even throw them up on the blog if you like! I look forward to hearing form you guys! Email: jrsawyer86@gmail.com Twitter: @JSawyer86

No comments:

Post a Comment