September 21, 2009

"Use Somebody" - The Lowdown & The Showdown

"Use Somebody"
I'm usually not a huge fan of covers at all, but Hayley Williams of Paramore does straight kill the Kings of Leon Cover. While she definitely does do the song justice, and some, I still prefer to hear Caleb Followill of Kings take the mic. He has one of the most unique and powerful voices that I've heard in a long time! I've heard a lot of people talking about how they enjoy the Paramore version better. Maybe just because it is new or fresh, but I still get chills every time I hear the original by Kings of Leon. Hayley - good job!! But Kings of Leon still takes this one for me!! I posted both versions below, so you guys can lemme know which one you like better!

Paramore


Kings of Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment