January 8, 2010

Thought for the Day - 1/8/10




"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." (Isa. 40:31


Lately, I have been pressing myself, as well as finding myself wondering why I haven't made more things happen for myself in recent months. Tons of thoughts, ideas, and projects running through my head that I know I need to take action on, but of course I realize that performing all of these simultaneously is impossible. I do continuously ask myself why I haven't reached the next tier yet, but thankfully I have an amazing support group to encourage me when I become stuck in such a rut. The above verse was given to me just a day or so ago, and sure struck a nerve with me. It was just the thought I needed, just at the right time. It is all in God's hands, and I know that everything is according to his clockwork, not mine... -JSawyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment