August 25, 2009

Nugget of the Day -- Just Get Rid of the Box

Simple thought today -- Don't be afraid to "do you." Of course we all have influences that shape who we are in many facets. Just don't forget to add the main ingredient, a little "YOU!" No one is truly original, and it's important to take things from those who have influenced and inspired us. Just make sure you add your own twist to the mix. Don't be afraid to be adventurous and start something new. My motto is, I don't just think or live "outside the box," but i kicked that thing to the curb along time ago, so it's miles away from where I'm at now! Society can have all it's robots and look-a-likes, but I think I'll just do me. You hold the key to true happiness, and it lies within.

Photobucket

I think I need the number for their decorator.

No comments:

Post a Comment