February 4, 2010

Public Service Announcement


This is a public service announcement. You all heard that in my spot on Jay-Z voice, right? Anyway, so my blog will be taking a more personal turn in the upcoming days due to the fact that I am now writing for two sites, with a possible third in the works. Therefore I will be committing the mainstream products and news to those few sites and only penning my personal interactions here. I will be attempting to keep it 100% JSawyer original content, whether it be my thoughts and opinions on a topic or merely my writings coming straight from my cranial crevice. Nonetheless, you will be getting ME! On top of that, I am in the process of offering my own freelance writing services to those in need. I will offer anything from personal bios to event coverage to your average run of the mill blog article. If you or anyone you may know is interested, feel free to send them my way! I appreciate the continued love and following from you guys and look forward to hearing from you at all times! -JSawyer


PS
-Be sure to check the two sites I write for, on the regular
  Accidental Sexiness
  ImFlashy

No comments:

Post a Comment