February 9, 2010

Gaging Success


What is your barometer for success? Have you reached your plateau? Do we ever reach a point to where we are ultimately comfortable? I certainly hope that is never the case for myself. My wish as of late has been a consistent and persistent upward climb. When one goal is reached, another is set.

 At the age of 23, I feel that I am behind in the game. I have this sense that I should have accomplished multitudes more than I have at this point.  In the back of my head I am very aware that the key is not dwelling and focusing on that, however. Let the past stay where it belongs. Learn from it without wallowing in it.

And to answer my initial question, I think my new found system for measuring my success is by the success of those I have influenced. May the people that are put in my path be forever changed because of the God given abilities that were given to me. Creating for others to in turn create. Let it be a never ending cycle of inspiration.. -JSawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment