February 11, 2010

Just a Little Update on Me



Sorry for the neglection faithful followers, but I have been intently slaving away at some work for my latest team. - ImFlashy

It's been a great blessing to finally be hooked up with a couple of guys who share many of the same interests as myself. From sneakers, to dope accessories, to the latest in music and fashion, and even sports, ImFlashy is your spot for all the current "it" goodies out there. As I mentioned a few days ago, due to the fact that much of my attention is being taken by that site as well as a few other projects, this page will be devoted to updating you guys on my life, period. I will more than likely throw a few items or pieces of commercial news on here from time to time, but the bulk of it will be more personal happenings from yours truly. Bare with me and continue to roll with the punches! -JSawyer

P.S.
That dude Bron is a man on a mission. Ring for the king!


No comments:

Post a Comment