June 27, 2010

Entourage Season 7 Premiere


The boys are back, and if you are not aware of whom I speak, by my title or the picture above, just browse along to your next site of interest please. Pardon me, now let's continue. Entourage Season 7 premiers tonight on HBO at 10:30 EST. Vinnie and crew are back for what Jeremy Piven dubs as their best work yet, in the upcoming season. Now I don't know about you, but I myself am rolling around on the floor in a fit of joy as we speak, in anticipation of this event of epic proportion. I've been on Entourage before they had an "entourage." Anyhow, do yourself a favor and tune it esta noche at 10:30, but if you are unfortunate enough and do not have access to HBO, google a stream. It'll be everywhere... And check the clip below as it provides you with a little teaser of what is to come...  

No comments:

Post a Comment