June 24, 2010

adidas Originals | Roundhouse Mid


While I'm not the most avid adidas sneaker supporter, I have no problem recognizing quality pieces when I come across them, and that is exactly what I have spotted in this new model of Roundhouse Mid. Joining an already rather impressive, more recent adidas collection in the Originals, the Roundhouse can appease your needs on or off the blacktop.


Featuring a bit more padding around the ankle support,and a strap covering mid shoe, you should have no problem shaking and baking in this high profile hoops sneaker. Or if you're like me, you unstrap those bad boys and let em breathe while you wear them leisurely. Either way, you can't go wrong with this flashy and oh so supportive new release from adidas. If any of what I have said, or more than likely the photos themselves have you sold, head on over to Size UK to snag your pair.





No comments:

Post a Comment