September 21, 2010

Eyes On The Prize | Random Rambling For The Day


Now I'm not too sure if I really buy into all this "law of attraction" hype, as I believe it was probably just an optimist's conjuring of good fortune. And for those of you who are unfamiliar with the concept that I'm speaking of, it is basically this: you stay positive and think something good is going to happen and it does. Kind of, think it into existence sort of thing.

While I am quite possibly one of the most happy go lucky, optimistic cats you will ever come across, I just can't fully agree with that. It takes exhaustive amounts of hard work, dedication, and a relentless attitude for your dreams to be reached as reality. However, I do believe a positive attitude and uplifting type spirit is a very integral part in the process.

 If you believe that somewhere down the road, ultimate failure is eminent and only negatives will appear, then odds are, that will indeed come to pass. So set your eyes on the prize, visualize success and greatness, but don't forget the main ingredients in putting the blood, sweat, and tears into it all. And last but not least, be relentless, in everything.

-J.Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment