March 30, 2010

Levi Maestro Speaks at Schools


Levi Maestro Speaks at Schools from Scott Regan on Vimeo.

In a slightly different medium than we are accustomed to seeing Maestro, but it’s super dope to see the kid giving back to those in dyer need of direction. Since the birth of his online show Maestro Knows, now a little over a year go, he has cultivated an enormous following both foreign and domestic. Building his platform on principles of positivity and staying true to what you love, Maestro has the innate ability to act as a magnet. Everyone and everything he comes into contact with, seems to blossom. So check the footage of Levi as he in turn gives back some wisdom to a class of high school kids in Las Vegas. “I do what I love, and I don’t let people tell me I can’t do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment